13 February 2020: Burghfield Common Event Postponed

Due to the likelihood that there will be strong winds and heavy rain on Saturday, 15th February, we have decided to postpone our planned event at Burghfield Common. We are disappointed that we have had to take this action but the safety of competitors and our volunteers must be our first priority. We are however looking to reschedule the event and are requesting permission from the landowners to hold the event on Saturday 22nd - just one week later. We will post again if this is confirmed.